17 March 2009

Ab Ripper X

Although I'm a writer who hopes to get people to read his books, short stories, novella-in-verse, and poetry I am also a guy who has at times been ripped and at others been a fat ass. One thing that I have found over the years that definitely works is Ab Ripper X. While you're on the site, please check out the blog or at least my publishing history. Thanks. Also, click BUY to buy my book from me at Paypal.

Ab Ripper X -- the full video -- courtesy of Google Video. If you want to get ripped abs this really works. I don't know how many of you out there want to get in really good shape, but if you do I suggest you try this. It works.

8 comments:

  1. I hate it, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is a great ab workout. no bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see how long it takes before i get a 6 pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im 14 and i kind of have a tummy how long will it take to get a 6 pack.
    Should i do this everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't want to do this everyday. It is too intense. Three times a week is good. Make sure you use really good form and don't cheat when you do it -- that's the key. I 6 pack depends on how much body fat you have. Most men get one when they are under 10% body fat, most women get a six pack under 20% body fat. Those are just general rules and everybody is different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is there any way i can download this? i bought p90x but lost the ab one so id like to burn it onto a dvd

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't ab ripper x on the last disc with a bunch of other workouts?

    you can't download from my blog but why don't you try downloading it from a file sharing / torrent site

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this does anyone have any over the other full videos i can watch for free?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Embedded Blog from Tumblr